Can you believe that 2018 is almost over already? It feels like it just started. As we wind down this year, it’s a good time to look back at some of what we’ve done over the past 365 days.
Hopefully you’ll find some time amidst the craziness of the holiday season to reflect. Perhaps recapping some of the best blog posts we published during 2018 might help.
We publish a new post for church leaders working with marriages every week—Thursday mornings to be exact. That more than 50 blog posts every year. Here are the top 10 articles we shared in 2018.
Top 10 Blog Posts of 2018
- How To Promote Marriage Events at Your Church
- Why Pretty Much Every Church Leader Needs Marriage Counseling
- OC18 Breakout Notes: MarriedPeople Interactive
- Introducing the New MarriedPeople Monthly
- How Your Church Can Be a Game Changer For Marriages
- Meet the Communicators: Game Changers
- LEADER PROFILE: Laura Wright
- What a Strong Marriage Ministry Should Look Like
- Reaching Married Couples Using Social Media
- Behind-the-Scenes: Strategy Pack
We’ll also be sharing some of our top 10 couples posts and top podcast episodes of the year. Hopefully some of these resources have been helpful to you. And looking forward to sharing even more in 2019!
What was your favorite blog post this year?
Subscribe For Email Updates
Did you like this blog post? Want to get our latest monthly blogs delivered directly to your email inbox?
Sign up and we will add you to our email list! And we won't send you and spam—we promise.