One Thing(s) Marriage Ministry Kit
During this crazy season, empowering marriages is more important than ever, and it needs to be easier for your church than ever. If you can help couples grab on to just one of God’s principles for marriage, it can impact the trajectory of their lives. That’s why this year’s theme is …One Thing(s) for Married People, because sometimes one thing can change everything.
We’ve created 3 different bundles to help you to reach couples with this year’s marriage ministry theme.
Dates are the fun part of being married. But dating lately has been a bit more complicated. That is why in this bundle you will find customizable dates which include:
- 4- At Home Dates
- 5- 10 Minute Dates
- 4- Seasonal Dates
- At Home Anniversary Kit
- Promotional Graphics
Small Group Study
Married people need people who want their marriages to win. In this study, Ted Lowe, speaker, author, and founder of MarriedPeople.org, interviews five of the country’s leading marriage experts. Each marriage guru is asked, “If you could only tell married couples one thing, what would it be?” This study is all about the One Thing(s) they shared.
One Thing(s) for Married People is a five-week small group study which includes:
- Digital leader’s guide (PDF and Word)
- Teaching videos (in MP4 format)
- 10 Participant Guides (physical format)
Preview Teaching Videos
Marriage Ministry Kit
We are giving you everything you need in this year’s Marriage Ministry Kit, to reach couples at home, online, and at church, including:
- Everything provided in Date Nights and Small Group Study.
- Large Group Gatherings you can host online or at church, to help you reach couples in your church and community
- Monthly Email Newsletters to help you stay connected with couples
- A Marketing Strategy complete with promotional videos, materials and announcements that are ready to use
- BONUS At Home Resources for additional date nights and other digital tools for connection
Does this seem MORE than you need or can use? That’s okay, it is so cost-effective even if you only use 20%, it’s worth it.