Everything we do in marriage either brings us closer or further apart. It’s as if we’re constantly on a sliding scale, moving back and forth, further apart or closer together with our spouse.
Every couple would prefer to be closer—closer emotionally, closer physically, closer mentally. But so many times, we find ourselves drifting more and more distant from one another.
Growing closer doesn’t happen instantly. There’s no one magical thing every couple can do to fix a mixed-up marriage. Getting closer happens one small, intentional step at a time.
That’s Where Your Church Comes In
There are marriages in your church that are broken. There are couples in your community that have grown bored with each other. There are relationships in your city that are lost and confused. And they’re not sure who to turn to for help.
Your church can be the solution to disconnection. You could provide them with the encouragement they need to keep going. You could be the difference in whether or not they stay married or not. All you need to do is help them take a step closer to each other.
That’s why our theme for this year’s Annual Marriage Ministry Bundle is CLOSER.
For those church leaders who have been with us for a few years, you may have noticed that we’re no longer calling this resource the Strategy Pack. That’s because it’s evolved into something more. And we want to be clear about what we’re calling it to be able to reach more churches and more couples.
What Comes in the Bundle?
As with every year, the Strategy Pack gives your church everything it needs to start a marriage ministry from scratch or improve what you’ve already got going. When you sign up for the Pack, here’s everything that comes with it.
- Two larger group events, featuring communicators Ted Lowe and Ted Cunningham
- A six-week small group study, called Closer Connection, with communicator Johnny Laurent
- Four new quarterly date nights—to give to couples to do on their own
- One year worth of MarriedPeople Monthly
- Promotional graphics and videos to spread the word in your church and community
- Access to an Orange Specialist who will answer all of your questions
What’s New This Year?
Along with a new theme every year, we also like to add even more great resources that make the Annual Bundle even better. Here are just a few of the items that are new in CLOSER.
- Leadership training documents, showing you how to promote and evaluate your ministry
- Connection to the new Married People Membership, including a free month for your couples
- Pre-made slide decks for event promotion and communicators
- Pre-made email templates to make it easier for you to communicate with your audience
- Countdown videos and sound effects to use during your event games
- Date night guides with details on how to decorate and package your quarterly dates
- Spotify playlists specifically for events and date nights
- Stock photography that you can use on your website or social media
How Can I Get It?
The new Strategy Pack will launch at The Orange Conference 2019 on May 1-3. Starting then, they will be available for purchase online for $249 from the Orange Store. On the store, you can also purchase previous years’ strategy packs as well.
We create the resources. But only you know the marriages in your church. Only you can help couples get closer. We’re just excited to help you to make that happen.
MarriedPeople exists to help your church help marriages. We provide resources, training, and community to church leaders who work with marriages and families.
Subscribe For Email Updates
Did you like this blog post? Want to get our latest monthly blogs delivered directly to your email inbox?
Sign up and we will add you to our email list! And we won't send you and spam—we promise.