It’s November. Thanksgiving is almost here and Christmas is coming soon. But Valentine’s Day is only three months away. Which means you’ve still got time to plan something amazing for the married couples at your church.
Valentine’s Day is a big deal because it’s the one time every year that every couple is thinking about romance. It’s your opportunity to help marriages, and create momentum to sustain them through the rest of the year.
To help you pull this off, we’re hosting a free webinar on how to make this upcoming Valentine’s Day a memorable one at your church.
On Wednesday, November 15, 2018. Ted Lowe will be sharing some of what he’s learned after working in marriage ministry for over a decade.
Sound good? Want to join us for the webinar? Here’s how:
- RSVP for the webinar to get email updates for when it’s happening.
- Invite a friend about the webinar, too. The more people, the better.
- Prepare some questions. We’ll have a live Q&A portion at the end.
- Login to the Facebook group at 2pm on November 14.
It’s as easy as that.
Watch a Previous Webinar
We usually host these webinars about once every quarter. And our Facebook group is the only place to see them live. But you can always catch a replay of each one on our YouTube channel.
- 7 Paradigm Shifts Currently Impacting Marriage Ministry
- Starting a Marriage Ministry in 2018
- Reinventing How You Reach Married Couples
What topics would you like us to cover in future webinars?
Subscribe For Email Updates
Did you like this blog post? Want to get our latest monthly blogs delivered directly to your email inbox?
Sign up and we will add you to our email list! And we won't send you and spam—we promise.