Back during the 2018 Orange Conference, I hosted a breakout with Sherry Surratt on the benefits of syncing up your church’s efforts to help parents and marriages.
Of all the breakouts I hosted during the conference, that one had by far the biggest audience. The room was packed. We had to create overflow seating in the hallway outside. Which tells me that churches care about having a single strategy for parents and marriage.
How to Watch the Webinar
That’s why we’re hosting a free webinar on this same topic on Wednesday, August 15, 2018. I’ll be going over some of the same content from the conference breakout, and adding a few more things that I’ve learned since then.
Sound good? Want to join us for the webinar? Here’s how:
- RSVP for the webinar to get email updates for when it’s happening.
- Join our private Facebook group—that’s where the webinar will be.
- Tell a friend about the webinar, too. The more people, the better.
- Prepare some questions. We’ll have a live Q&A portion at the end.
- Login to the Facebook group at 2pm on August 15.
It’s as easy as that.
Watch a Previous Webinar
We usually host these webinars about once every quarter. And our Facebook group is the only place to see them live. But you can always catch a replay of each one on our YouTube channel.
- 7 Paradigm Shifts Currently Impacting Marriage Ministry
- Starting a Marriage Ministry in 2018
- Reinventing How You Reach Married Couples
What topics would you like us to cover in future webinars?
Sign Up For Email Updates
Like this blog post? Want to get more like this delivered directly to your email inbox? We've got you covered. Just fill out the form and you'll start getting our weekly updates.