You can do this!
- What is the main goal? (Get one great phrase)
- Does the ministry align with the mission of the church?
- Will the ministry create competing systems?
Create a strategy
Core 4 Habits from Married People (marriedpeople.org)
Married People touch points throughout the year
Married People Strategy:
- Large Group Experiences
- Small Group Experiences
- Individual Couple Experiences
- Date Nights
- MP Monthly
- MP Podcast
Become familiar with your tools & resources
USE these & make them YOURS
They come from YOUR inbox!
Use your Social media & special email account
Married People Leaders group on FB
People Follow Passion
- Connect with a team of people who get it to be on your team before you launch.
- We are better together!
Critical Job descriptions
- Logistics Director
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Production Master
Calendar your Strategy
Think Long term impact, not just an event
Things to consider
- Budget (Charging for events?)
- Childcare ?
- Work with other ministry areas for a mutual win (Children’s & Youth)
Get Church Leadership on board
- Make an appointment
- Be brief, but clear
- Explain the need within the church
- Bring your plan & share the vision
Who, What, When, Where, & Why’s
- Ask for what you need. (How can the pastor best help?)
- Follow up and keep leadership informed!
Promote every chance you get
The Married People Strategy Pack contains everything you need: Posters, videos, post card templates, & social media posts