You can do this!
- What is the main goal? (Get one great phrase)
- Does the ministry align with the mission of the church?
- Will the ministry create competing systems?
Create a strategy
Core 4 Habits from Married People (marriedpeople.org)
Married People touch points throughout the year
Married People Strategy:
- Large Group Experiences
- Small Group Experiences
- Individual Couple Experiences
- Date Nights
- MP Monthly
- MP Podcast
Become familiar with your tools & resources
USE these & make them YOURS
They come from YOUR inbox!
Use your Social media & special email account
Married People Leaders group on FB
People Follow Passion
- Connect with a team of people who get it to be on your team before you launch.
- We are better together!
Critical Job descriptions
- Logistics Director
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Production Master
Calendar your Strategy
Think Long term impact, not just an event
Things to consider
- Budget (Charging for events?)
- Childcare ?
- Work with other ministry areas for a mutual win (Children’s & Youth)
Get Church Leadership on board
- Make an appointment
- Be brief, but clear
- Explain the need within the church
- Bring your plan & share the vision
Who, What, When, Where, & Why’s
- Ask for what you need. (How can the pastor best help?)
- Follow up and keep leadership informed!
Promote every chance you get
The Married People Strategy Pack contains everything you need: Posters, videos, post card templates, & social media posts
Sign Up For Email Updates
Like this blog post? Want to get more like this delivered directly to your email inbox? We've got you covered. Just fill out the form and you'll start getting our weekly updates.