Do you work in marriage ministry? Do you live in Atlanta or Southern California? Then you might want to join us for one of our two upcoming Marriage Ministry Gatherings.
Working in ministry can be a lonely endeavor, especially when you work as a field as small as marriage ministry. We try to help cultivate community with things like our webinars and Facebook group. But digital connections only go so far.
Sometimes you just have to meet with people face to face and relate to them in person.
Marriage Ministry Gathering Atlanta
- Thursday, October 11, 2018
- 10 am – 2 pm
- Orange Offices
- Cumming, Ga.
Want to join us for the Atlanta event? Sign up now!
Marriage Ministry Gathering Southern California
- Thursday, October 18, 2018
- 10 am – 2 pm
- Mariners Church South County
- San Juan Capistrano, California
Want to join us for the California event? Sign up now!
What do you get out of it?
- Get to hangout with other church leaders just like you
- Learn from marriage ministry experts
- Workshop some marriage ministry issues and solutions
- Get lunch and swag
What do I do to get there?
- RSVP for one of the events—there’s only 40 spots for each one, so act quickly
- All of the details are on the event page, so mark the date on your calendar and get driving directions
- The event costs $25/person, but that includes lunch and cool swag
- Be sure to show up on time and ready to learn from one another
Are you ready to take your marriage ministry to the next level?
Subscribe For Email Updates
Did you like this blog post? Want to get our latest monthly blogs delivered directly to your email inbox?
Sign up and we will add you to our email list! And we won't send you and spam—we promise.