At MarriedPeople, we’re all about providing couples less content, more often. Rather than dumping a year’s worth of marriage content on them during an annual retreat or sermon series, we’d prefer to share practical advice for their marriage on a consistent basis.
That’s because married couples are busy. They’ve got so many things vying for their attention. For that reason, their marriage sometimes gets put on the back burner. Without meaning to, they grow disconnected from their spouse and allow their marriage to weaken.
A Practical, Consistent Resource
That’s one of the reasons we create MarriedPeople Monthly—a monthly email with simple, fun tips on how to stay connected in marriage. And we’ve built this resource so that churches can customize the content and send directly to local couples.
Even if you can’t pull of a huge marriage event, or organize a marriage small group study, we have confidence that your church can send out an email newsletter to married couples. Since we do most of the hard work already, all you’ve got to do is collect email addresses and click send once a month.
New and Improved
We’ve used the current framework for MarriedPeople Monthly for about the past two years. It’s included sections like Plugged In and The Spice that provide easy to understand advice for couples. But we knew that we could make it even better.
That’s why we’ve rebuilt MP Monthly from scratch. It’s organized around how modern-day couples want to get their information—whether that’s by reading a blog, watching a video, or listening to a podcast episode together.
How It’s Organized
Here are the six new sections of the newly redesigned MarriedPeople Monthly, which launches this month (September 2018). We encourage couples to pick only a few to focus on each month.
- Read This: A link to a relevant blog post, or other online resource
- Listen To This: A recent episode of the MarriedPeople Podcast
- Watch This: A fun and engaging video couples can watch together
- Text This: A fill-in-the blank sentence to complete and text to a spouse
- Ask This: A thought-provoking discussion question to start a conversation
- Do This: A practical action step couples can take to improve their marriage
How to Get MP Monthly
MarriedPeople Monthly comes as a part of our church partnerships—a year-long subscription with the Annual Plan and six months worth with a Starter Pack. You can also purchase a year’s worth of MP Monthly separately from our online store.
What all do you get every month with a subscription? If you’ve used MP Monthly in the past, you may be familiar with some of these files. But several have also be updated to match the new look.
- An HTML file of the email
- A link to the MailChimp template
- Word document with all of the content
- JPG and GIF files of all images
- Shareable social media plan and graphics
- PDF instructions for how to use the email
- MP Monthly logo